Energy Development Associate
PPM Solar is looking for an Energy Development Associate to join our growing solar industry. The role will focus on developing new opportunities through extensive outreach through emails, calls, social media tools and networking. This position requires significant outreach to prospects and customers daily, meet with prospective clients, present webinars and exhibit at industry events both virtually and in person. We work with Commercial, Multi Family and Specialty Owners, Developers and General Contractors.
- Assist in selling our service offerings while working closely with the sales team
- Prospect and uncover potential relationships with owners, developers, general contractors, architects and engineers
- Conduct introductory meetings with prospects to qualify budget, need, authority and timeline
- Produce a healthy pipeline of qualified leads
- Manage a prospect list of multiple accounts via our CRM
- Communicate well with prospects, customers and PPM Solar team
- Familiarity with building plans in order to propose viable project solutions to clients
- Writing blog posts to support content marketing efforts occasionally
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required for consideration or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of sales or industry experience
- Solar industry experience is preferred but not required
- General construction, new construction general plumbing and/or engineering industry experience is highly desired
- Previous experience with CRM is preferred
- Proficiency with electronic report submission
- Intermediate computer skills–proficiency with MS office suite (mainly Excel), G-Suite, etc.
- Ability to create virtual presentations
- Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, and PTO available after 90 days
- Job type – full time
- Salary – $55,237 to $78,654 annually
PPM Solar is based in Gainesville, Florida, a great place to live for MANY reasons. We are home to the University of Florida and the Florida Gators. We have access to both coasts within a 1.5 hour drive, some of the most beautiful hiking trails, biking, and natural springs for swimming, snorkeling, diving, fishing and boating. We have a health conscious community that offers excellent dining with access to many options for local and sustainable produce, dairy and meats. Gainesville has an amazing startup community and is only a few miles from the most successful biotech incubator in the WORLD.
Gainesville is also a true melting pot with people and cultures from all over the world coming to get their education or to stay and raise their families. We have a small town feel with the access and amenities of a larger city. Once you move here, you will be at home.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fast-growing solar firm located in the Heart of Florida (14 years in business)
- PPM Solar’s mission and vision, the pay, and the community will certainly be a trifecta of enjoyment and satisfaction in your career.
- Unlimited opportunities and expansion possibilities make this an incredible position.