Get your free, no-obligation quote today!Request a quote
Let’s find out what solar can do for you!
How PPM Solar compares
With PPM Solar
- Educational and honest sales approach
- We don’t sell your information
- Quote directly from your installer, PPM Solar
- Fair price and no hidden financing fees
- Local, accountable, serving the community for 14+ years
- Highly trained installers, low turnover
- One point of contact during consultation
- Same management structure / 2 founders for 14+ years
- Ethical and accurate solar production estimates
- Advanced technology and manufacturer’s certifications
- Real customer satisfaction based on product performance
- Easy communication thought the project
- Advanced analysis tools to give you an accurate estimate
- We make it all simple: decision-making process, go solar, own solar
- Transparent installation expectations, honest timelines
- In-house installers that are a pleasure to work with
Common experience within the industry
- Sell your information to other companies if you dont buy
- Bombarded by phone calls for months
- High-Pressure Sales Tactics
- Greedy Sales organizations, installs outsourced to lowest bidder
- You don’t know who’s coming to your housze
- Preditory practices – bloated pricing and hidden financing fees
- Out-of-town, fly-by-night, service challenges, no one answers the phone
- Your information is passed down and resold over and over
- Unsustainable growth and high risk of not being around
- Vast service area without a deep understanding of the local community and needs
- Poor reviews, and often purchased reviews
- Pushing the same technology upon everyone for ease of sale
- Long months of waiting and a shady process
- Exaggerated solar estimates, promises, upselling and overselling
- Aim to close the sale, not providing eduction or a real solution
3 simple steps to installation
Join our family of over 1000 happy customers and reach out today!
Smart service and support at every step
Tax Credit is Extended!
That means additional TEN years for consumers to take advantage of this incredible tax credit program. And not only that – clients that install solar energy systems in 2022 get an increase from 26% to 30%! That’s a nice bonus — a whopping $1,500 for an average solar client!
The federal solar tax credit is currently set at 30%. It is, however, scheduled to decrease in 2033 from 30% down to 26% and from 26% to 22% in 2034. There has never been a better time to go solar!
Recent projects in our town
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your installation process and how long does it take?
Typical installation takes one day. Your total project turnaround time may depend on multiple factors and will be provided with your quote.
What financing options and incentives do I have?
While the price may vary based on your home specifics, we work with multiple banks to achieve the lowest possible monthly payment while providing a competitive interest rate. Your consultant will include approximate payment figures with your proposal, and there is no need for a credit inquiry.
How do I know if my home is a good candidate for solar?
Your roof orientation and slope, as well as the existing electrical infrastructure need to be assessed to identify your specific solution, solar system size, and ROI. Most homes with partial to no shade are good candidates for a solar system. If you are completely shaded, arrangements need to be made to provide for a sufficient solar window. We can help identify which trees would need to be trimmed or removed.