Solar is our passion
Produce power for your home
How Do Solar Panels Make Electricity?
Why is it important to go solar now?
Electricity prices have recently increased to the highest levels in decades. And specifically, natural gas prices are currently the highest they’ve been since 2008.
The current federal solar incentive is currently set at 30%. It is, however, scheduled to decrease in 2033 from 30% down to 26% and from 26% to 22% in 2034. There has never been a better time to go solar, as the incentives remain at their highest, and inflation is slowly creeping the prices of solar installations up.
If your electricity bill comes in around $100 a month or more, there’s good chance solar could save you big money in its 25+ year lifespan. You could even end up zeroing your bill out, depending on your energy consumption.
Currently it is estimated that an average property value increase with a residential solar system installation amounts to approximately $22,000. In addition, there is no property tax increase in Florida. And when homeowners sell solar homes, they sell them faster!
Go solar today. Contact us to get a free estimate
Your experienced solar partner across Florida
PPM Solar installs the best solar systems for residential and commercial owners throughout Florida. Lets us help you find the starting point on your path to clean and renewable future!
With 14+ years of experience, our certified team has gained a unique knowledge of solar configurations for all roof styles. We provide safe and reliable solar installations that remain trouble-free for 25-30 years. We use only the best components and materials so that your system meets the highest standards with long-lasting value. We pay attention to smallest details of your installation to assure the highest quality of your new solar system.
PPM Solar is well-known as the industry expert in Florida that consistently helps hundreds of homeowners that businesses make the transition to solar. We strive daily to exceed expectations by delivering a unique experience to our clients with a simple and perosonal process that makes going solar an easy experience.
By choosing PPM Solar, you are choosing a partner who has already built a strong relationship with hundreds of homeowners. And your complete installation will not be the final destination in our relationship. We are always here to help you with further questions and needs. From the moment that you alert your journey, info solar, you are becoming a part of our solar family!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is solar a good investment in 2022?
2022 is a great year to invest in a solar system. Electricity bills are increasing all the time and by using solar, the savings will begin to rise as well. The current solar tax credit is 30%! There are also incentives and rebates offered now that are not always guaranteed to be available.
Six reasons why people choose PPM Solar as an installer?
- Longevity– in business over 14 years
- Locally Owned– based in Gainesville, FL, which allows us to assist clients across the state.
- Value Conscious– constantly work towards delivering the best value overall
- Quality Products-use only the most reliable equipment from highly reputable manufacturers
- Always Available– before, during, and after installation
- Qualified and Professional Staff– in-house no-pressure sales & and highly trained solar system installers
How does the warranty work for me?
It serves as protection against things like performance and product/workmanship issues.
What awards and certifications does PPM Solar have?
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (prestigious)- maintain credentials
- SolarReviews– since 2009 (client reviews of solar contractors)
- Better Business Bureau– maintain a rating of A+ with zero complaints
- Top Solar Contractors List– 2021
- State Certified Solar and Electrical Contractors
- 5-star Google Reviews
- Gator 100 Company – recognized twice as one of the 100 fastest-growing UF Alumnus owned companies
How can I save the environment by going solar?
- Decrease greenhouse gasses produced from fossil fuels (one solar panel over life offsets roughly the same amount of CO2 as 8 acres of U.S. forests in one year)
- Air quality improvement from the air pollution caused by drilling and burning fossil fuels- this pollution has been attributed to the causes of cancer, heart attacks, anxiety, asthma, pneumonia, and allergies
- Water preservation – relying less on energy produced from hydropower through dams increases the efforts to preserve water, not only locally, but in areas where water is scarce
How fast can you install my system?
Depending on how many panels you need installed, residential rooftop panels could take one to three days. Commercial systems could take a week to a couple of months, depending on the complexity and size.